Why is it safer for your baby to sleep with a sleeping bag?
Sleeping bags are a safer option for babies. And, if you remember, you can remember that the swaddle or taquito is commonly used to shelter babies, but do you know why?
These are the top 5 reasons:
1. The swaddle bag helps to diminish the reflection of the moor that is the sensation that babies of free fall have, have you seen that sometimes they jump out of nowhere? that is because of this reflex that occurs until approximately 3 or 4 months.
2. Decrease involuntary body movements that can wake your baby or cause scratching.
3. Sleeping bags make babies feel contained and that gives them a sense of tranquility.
4. It allows babies to stay at a good temperature which is a basic for the sleeping environment.
5. Avoid using blankets to cover your baby and therefore reduce the risk that they can choke or suffocate.